Building Energy Assessments
Building Performance Assessment utilizing BuildingAdvice TM, a portable wireless system for assessing building performance. CES will provide professional detailed reports that document opportunities to save money and improve building performance thereby enhancing tenant comfort and reducing utility expense.
View PDF (click here)...
CES markets, installs and maintains computer-based Building Automation Systems which control and monitor cooling, heating, lighting, security, access management, and utility monitoring in commercial and industrial buildings. CES is a proven leader in providing comfortable, efficient and healthy indoor environments as an independent contractor partnering with manufacturers Tridium Niagra, Johson Controls, and Distech Control systems.
CES delivers building automation systems that reduce energy cost while improving building indoor environmental conditions. Such systems feature direct digital control (DDC) for HVAC systems with sophisticated optimization for cooling and heating plants, VAV systems, laboratory flow control and pressurization, and Clean Rooms.
Benefits of Building Automation:
- Energy Savings-usage and demand charges are reduced
- Utility Rebate Opportunities - reduce operating costs
- Multi-OEM System Integration - improves employee and facility productivity, reduces installation costs
- Equipment Troubleshooting-from on-site & via Internet, problems are solved sooner
- Longer Equipment Life-runtimes decrease due to efficient control
- Monitoring-centralized facility monitoring alerts operator prior to tenant inconvience
- Comfort Control-a constant temperature is maintained; stops costly adjustments
- Financing Opportunities - off Capital balance sheet expense